Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Outfit of the Day - Modern Pirate


 
Blouse: Bought at Kohls here recently, I usually don't have much luck with that store but when I saw this top I was like I have to have that. Its a modern pirate shirt. We all know I love my pirates. It was on sale for $21.




Pants /Capri's: Found at a local store called Family Dollar. Its kind of a general dollar store. These where on clearance for $5 and I have them for about five years. I lovingly refer to the as my Alex Row pants, Google Alex to see what hes wearing and you will know what i am talking about!




Shoes: Found at Forever 21 here recently for a whopping $12! They where too cool to pass up!




Jewelry: Fossil watch and a smattering of bracelets found at local boutiques and swap meets.




Clutch: H&M a couple months ago. Picked it up because it seemed like a good neutral to add to just about any outfit.





Until next time my friends,
Bluefox

1 comment:

  1. Very nice I love the top. I am like you I stumbled into Kohl's once and got lucky with a fab pair of flared pants, and I used a 20% off coupon I got in the mail. But its not always I get lucky there either.

    ReplyDelete