Thursday, December 8, 2011

Outfit Of The Day - Fur & Wool Coat Emerald Green Dress

Jacket: Forever 21 for about $40 if I remember correctly. I bought this about a month ago on a self-soothing shopping spree. November was not exactly a kind month to Mrs. Fox. It had been sitting in my closet begging to be worn and today was the day.




Dress: Old Navy for about $15 bought last year. Using old stuff in new ways is a good way to make older items in your wardrobe feel fresh.


 


Tights & Shoes: Tights are they extreme opaque ones that you can barely see through, bought at Wal-Mart. Shoes are from Nine West purchased at Ross.




Purse: DIY placemat to a clutch purse, here is a link to a video on how to make it. DIY Clutch / Purse Video




Stud Belt: Wal-Mart last year.
 Gloves: Your basic knit gloves – who knows where I got them!




Location Details: Obviously near a Lettuce field that is about to be harvested. Initially I had another spot picked out but a street sweeper wetting down the field roads ran me off.




I thought that this dirt road would have little to no traffic on it. Boy was I wrong, about five trucks came down it while I was shooting = awkward. I was waiting for a farmer to run me off but it never happened.


 


Well I leave you with that – until next time my friends.

BlueFox



No comments:

Post a Comment