Sunday, February 19, 2012

Kardashian Kollection - Navy & White Pant Suit




So here it is the most comfortable pantsuit in the word!
Made by the Kardashian Kollection for Sears.




PROS

The material is serious luxury. Cool to the touch, moves like chiffon.

The color dark royal blue, perfect for the summer trend of Navy & White.

Comes with a white belt of which I opted not to add this time around.




CONS
Its too long! the legs are literally three to four inches to long. My legs are decent length here, I'm six foot plus with theses heels on and they pant legs are dragging on the ground.
Easily fixed with a small alteration.


The cost, why do they have to make their line so expensive? This was def a splurge for me I have not spent THAT much $$$ on an outfit in a very long time. I have to really love something to plunk down the cash - if its a bit pricey.




I will catch ya later my friends...

Blue





No comments:

Post a Comment