Sunday, February 19, 2012

DIY Fashion - How To ReMove Shoulder Pads


Tools you will need, a tread ripper or can be called a seam ripper. find this little guy at yr local fabric shop. This tool is a must for any DIY person worth their salt. Not only can it help take things apart but it can take buttons off or even help fray some jeans.

I bought this blazer and showed it on a prior haul video, if you want to see that it looked like prior to the revamp-check this out,


I did take some still pics, but alas the new computer has no picture editing software yet. I may post them later. I only have video editing software and did ye notice the clarity on the new video? My 1080 HD is BACK! Takes forever to render and upload but for some videos it is worth it!

Catch Ya Later,

Blue


No comments:

Post a Comment