Saturday, September 24, 2011

OOTD - Leopard Spots & Crocodile Scales



Shirt Forever 21 $14
Skinny Dress Pants Cuffed Target $25 
Shoes Simply Vera for Kohls $17 Clearance 
Purse Jessica Simpson $70-80 3 years old
Watch Fossil $100, LOVE bracelet Forever 21 $3
Cord Bracelet from H&M $4




I filmed this by myself, on the fly. 
Literally came home from work and grabbed the cameras and off I went. I have been driving around all week, all over town thinking about doing shots, here and there. The place I originally wanted to shot at was occupied, but I will try to make it there soon. I have found that natural light is what works best with my camera. Inside shots never get the clarity as outside ones do. I also wanted to share an Arizona sunset with you, as they are one of the most beautiful things about AZ. I love the wide open blue skies, just a few clouds will catch the light and give you gold and pinks. Truly Beautiful To Behold.

The Blouse
So at the moment this IS my favorite top every time I wear it people stare. 
 I try to keep it non-harlot looking by covering up the rest of the body. Even though its just the arm holes showing, the print makes it sexy. I love the dolman sleeves, and again the chiffon fabric. I have also worn this top tucked into a black pencil skirt as well = stunning.

The Pants 
I bought at Target last year, in reaction to being told leggings cannot be worn to work. These are a skinny pant made with dressier material. Truly a wardrobe work horse for me. Worn tucked into boots, with flats or rolled and cuffed.

The Shoes 
Where gifted to me from a family member that likes a good deal as much as me. They have a very subtle snake print that went well with the purse.

The Bag
Is from Jessica Simpson Collection. This girl GETS shoes & bags! They really ride the trends and come out with very stylish items. I bought this bag from Dillard's for $70-80 around three years ago. It has stood up to my ruff ways and come back into style this winter. Perusing the fashion magazines I have come across many pictures of crocodile bags.

The Watch
Bought from Fossil, the perfect intimation of a Michael Kors. Is holding up nicely to almost every day wear. The LOVE bracelet has tarnished to a lighter version of rose gold and I continue to wear it with the watch. The H&M bracelet is still one of my favorite.









And so my Friends I leave you with that, until next week.

BlueFox

1 comment:

  1. Omg I love that top I hav avery similar one but it has a biased cut hem. This came out so good I cant believe you shot this by yourself! I need to learn how to do shoots by myself I dont always have someone there to take pics of my outfit. I love AZ!

    ReplyDelete