Monday, September 19, 2011

Outfit of the Day - Polka Dots & A Red Purse




Has anyone noticed here recently the sea of stripes that are taking over our stores? Prime example, walk into Forever 21 and you will see what I am talking about, STRIPES everywhere! Don't get me wrong I love a good stripe top - its a classic. But I am ready for a bit of a change up, inter Polka Dots. Supposedly they are making a come back this Fall, I've seen them popping up in magazines and runways. Imagine my excitement when I came across this top at Forver 21. Initially it was the chiffon material that caught my eye then the pattern & price sealed the deal. This is a transitional piece that I have dressed up with a black pencil skirt for work or dressed down with shorts.






As for the Purse / Satchel I found at Marshalls. Its from a brand called Vieta. I bought a dark royal blue one a couple of weeks ago. Fell in LOVE with it, refer to it as The Barbossa Purse. I saw the red one that same day and it haunted my thoughts, I went back and got it with some Birthday Cash. This red purse is The Jack Purse... .. . I feel my collection is complete now.





Shoes found at Marshalls as well. I showed them on a prior Haul Video too.





I leave you with the video to watch....









See you next week or so my friends,

BlueFox

No comments:

Post a Comment