Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hair, Run Ins and Zippers




Well this weekend flew by way too fast.

Work has been hectic for me def looking toward some time off even if its just an extra day or two...

Made a trip to my hairstylist last night. My roots where looking a little BAD...Decided to ask for a lighter blond. Which I got BUT the stylist weaved in Grey/Violet highlights here and there and well, it really looked Grey to me - others confirmed it was noticeable. Washed it when I got home, the Grey came out a bit, washed again this morning, seems to be fading out. I was to the point where I would go to Sally's buy the big tub of bleach and just go totally blond to get rid of it. There is nothing worse then your hair not coming out the way you want / like....I swear it is the worst feeling.......

On top of THAT.....

Today I ran into the local grocery store. It was one of those Sundays where I was up at six with an errands to run. Needless to say I left the house with no makeup and an outfit that was non inspirational. And IT happened

the dreaded "Run Into Someone You Know"

I was like is that who I think it is??? Nah, and of course they come walking around the corner....I felt like a dear caught in the headlights, promptly turned around and left the store as fast as I could. Did not mean to be rude to this person but my embarrassment affected my better judgment =[


{Changing Subjects}

Time to post an new vid.

This is a project I recorded for the second time. First time around the footage was corrupted somehow and refused to convert...

Inspired by a trip to Target where I found the Embellishment of something Inspiring


and....


Another project another day watch below.....


Hope to inspire others to be resourceful and creative.
Yr friend,
BlueFox

No comments:

Post a Comment