Thursday, March 3, 2011

Video Fails

Hi Everyone,

So this week is going by fast! I had tried to upload the new vid on Sat last weekend but to no avail. Upload aborted due to unknown error! =/

Uploaded a 2nd time on Sunday and FAIL again. Re-booted the internet connection and uploaded again and it finally went threw the third time.

I have come to realize that all of those blogger's out there have it easy compared to YT Vlogers.

I would like to take this time to just say it can be a lot of work uploading a video once or twice a week. Not to mentioned the idea of the video because sometimes you can suffer from "Video Block" kind of like writers block. It can also have lots of technical issues that mess you up all the time. Like not enough memory for HD videos etc. I just want to give those YT up-loaders out there a little credit for what they do!

& Say Keep It Up!!!

So finally I will leave you with the
"third times the charm Haul"



No comments:

Post a Comment