Monday, March 14, 2011

Fox Tales


So everyone on YT is doing monthly favorites.

Mostly beauty products and such. I was thinking about doing this and had no idea of what to call it. Something FOX related but I could not think of anything. I like being silly or cheeky about it so I asked my hubby and he came up with the name.

So my monthly favorites will be called Fox Tales, basically me "Tale-ing" you what my fav items are of the month. I will not only focus on fashion or beauty products I will share anything I am currently loving.





OPI Shatter polish is awesome, so far wearing good too. One warning you have to work fast with it because it starts to clump on the wand. Also its better to make random swipes or dashes then to paint like normal.



Hot like in the movies by OPI is the most opalescent, holographic color I own. In certain light it looks silver, then lilac then greenish! Oddly beautiful.



Johnsons Baby lotion in Honey Apple, for any of those ladies who like to smell good on the cheap. Very fruity fragrance!

Burts Bee's Almond Milk Hand Cream is wonderful, cures dish pan hands =]





Fav shoes of the month
Candies nude shoes bought at Kohls
Black Wedges bought a local boutique.

I LOVE black eyed peas and with a long commute to work everyday - these are my life savers!




All time fav book from Carmindy of "What not to wear" of course that is one of my fav shows. I love watching to see what Stacy is going to wear, then I wait for Carmindy because she is just so GORG! Just a beacon of positive influence and advice. I always marvel at her talent and her outfit choice. Def recommend both books...


Ok so if you are a devote follower of my YT videos you may have noticed a dog in the back ground. That is my rescue (from local Humane Society) American Pit Bull Terrier, Bella. Of course I had to have all pink accessories for her! I have three other dogs all boys [one other rescue too] I picked up the KONG leashes for her at Pet Smart...she got the leash, collar and harness. All superior quality that will last a long time. I also bought her the KONG stuffer [stuff with peanut butter or hot dogs] and the black bone, they are the only toys that have survived her determined chewing.

Thank goodness the only shoe she has chewed on is a pair of flip flops!


Check out the video for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment