Thursday, August 25, 2011

Collective Haul - Thrift Shop Marshalls and Ross


Haul Influenced by PIRATES =]

I was supposed to take time off and go to the ocean, my plans fell through. So instead I had a Pirates of the Caribbean Marathon at home. Plus I did a little shopping too - choices where somewhat inspired by the movies too. I mean the dark blue purse is the color of the deep blue sea 

{Catalina Island waters comes to my mind}

and the boots well any self respecting fashio-nista with a Pirate obsession would have some Great Boots! I find myself being inspired even more so, I have a couple of ideas that I want to make videos for. So we will see if the Pirates Influence remains strong.

{FYI: Captain Barbossa IS my Favorite}

So my friends I leave you with that, check out the video for the full breakdown of the goods. Watch to the end for Bloopers =]

Yr Friend,
BlueFox






No comments:

Post a Comment