Monday, January 3, 2011

Thrift Haul & Smelly Cat

Lisa Kudrow
Lisa Kudrow (13)

So I ran into a local store to buy a last minute gift for someone.

As I walk n this guy is talking to another worker there, he stops mid sentence says "hello and can I help you with anything?" I was like "no I am just going to grab a gift card ~ thanks" Then he exclaims "You look like Lisa Kudrow!" he turns to his co-worker and asks him for confirmation "Doesn't she look like Lisa Kudrow!?" they all nod their head in agreement. I said "that's not the first time someone has said that to me"

It was kind of embarrassing because other people working there all looked too...I walked away going how can I play that off?

I finally decided that I will learn the lyrics to "Smelly Cat" and bust out singing them the next time someone says this to me =]


{Changing Subject}



Posting a new video, made a recent trip to Salvation Army was able to find some great buys! $2 each for a weeks worth of belts, watch below to see how I incorporate them into my already existing wardrobe.

Yr Friend,
BlueFox


No comments:

Post a Comment