Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Summer Time Outfit Of The Day | Mint Blouse & DIY CutOff Jean Shorts



Just a simple outfit during the triple digit weather. 

Blouse - Old Navy.

 a version of the high / low trend that seems to be everywhere. Can I just say that I have worn this top non-stop since I got her? Sometimes Old Navy surprises me with pieces that are not only work horses in my wardrobe, but they also end up being a treasured piece. 




Jean Shorts DIY - GoodWill

. this is a DIY project I completed almost two years ago! Check out these videos to see how you can make your own and distress them.


or





HeadBand - Forever 21. 

I have worn this so many times I can honestly say it was well worth the $5 bucks or so I spent on it, and I will be truly devastated when it rips. 



Jewelry - H&M and Rue 21

The anchor ring and the chunky gold necklace are from Rue 21, recent purchases I might add. You may see a plethora of Rue 21 purchases from me since we have one in town and I always hit their clearance wall. 

The Gold Arrow necklace is from H&M, I have worn this a couple times here on You Tube, usually with the little smaller version it came with. Very chic piece.

The clutch is another H&M piece and I love how versatile it is, causal and dressy outfits seem to be effortless with this classy neutral. 

The wedges are from DSW - Guess, and I purchased them last year and they are still a summer fav for me. 

Check out the video for a visual of the entire outfit for effect lovelies!


See ya next time my foxy vixens! 
Blue

P.S. A special thanks to two of my dear friends for injected my blood with creativity. Kitty Katt and Gonzo. Love you my friends. 


No comments:

Post a Comment